Motherboard Bounty Program
So you have a motherboard that you REALLY want an armor for but it just hasn't been made yet? Well, there is a possible solution - The Bounty Program. I'm placing bounties on motherboards and you can help.
Send your motherboard in and get a free* armor!
If you have a board that is a bit older, you can still send it in to have an armor made. The cost will be whatever the cost of a bare metal armor is.
Here's how it works:
1. Check this document to see which motherboards have open bounties and which have been claimed. If you don't see your motherboard on the list, send an email to see if it's eligible. This doc is constantly being updated so check back often!
2. Email me with what boards(s) you're claiming a bounty for and wait for me to respond with a confirmation**. The contact info is at the bottom of this page.
3. Send your motherboard to me including a declaration of the condition*** of the board. A shipping address will be provided with the confirmation email.
4. After receiving your motherboard, it will take 10+ business days to measure, design, test, revise, more testing, and finalize your armor before shipping.
5. In return for filling the bounty, I will send you back you motherboard with any accessories (if any) that you sent with it along with your new designed armor and mounting accessories.
*Only the armor and mounting accessories are free. Any customization, such as paint or custom engraving/designs will require payment for those services
**Bounties are limited to 1 per motherboard and awarded on a first come first awarded basis.
***The motherboard doesn't need to be functional, it just needs to not have anything broken off it, such as heatsinks for VRMs or missing PCI slots.
The S-Ranked Promise :
Your motherboard is the central hub for your new system that you're excited to get started building and we know how thrilling it is to finish that shiny new system. We also know how heartbreaking it can be to figure out that some component of your new build isn't working.
That's why every precaution that can be taken to ensure nothing bad happens to your motherboard will be taken and it will be treated with care.
Here's a list of things that will not happen while your board is with me unless cleared with you in writing first:
- No power will ever be run through your board.
- No CPU will be installed
- LGA covers will not be removed (please make sure that they're installed before sending)
- VRM and Chipset heatsinks will not be removed
Some things that will happen to ensure that the armor you get has the best possible fit
- Your motherboard will be mounted into a case
- A 24-pin extension cable will be plugged in
- A 4-pin PWM fan will be plugged into fan headers
- A 3-pin 5V RGB header will be plugged in where appropriate
- A M.2 drive will be installed
- A GPU will be installed