Motherboard Bounty Program
So you have a motherboard that you REALLY want an armor for but it just hasn't been made yet? Well, there is a possible solution - The Bounty Program. I'm placing bounties on motherboards and you can help.
Bounties are placed on a board only after at least two people have inquired about the same model. If you're not inclined to wait, or have a board that is a bit older, you can still send it in to have an armor made. The cost will be whatever the cost of a bare metal armor is.
Here's how it works:
1. Check this document to see which motherboards have open bounties and which have been claimed. If you don't see your motherboard on the list, send an email to see if it's eligible.
2. Email me with what boards(s) you're claiming a bounty for and wait for me to respond with a confirmation*. The contact info is at the bottom of this page.
3. Send your motherboard to me including a declaration of the condition** of the board. A shipping address will be provided with the confirmation email.
4. After receiving your motherboard, it will take 10+ business days to measure, design, test, revise, more testing, and finalize your armor before shipping.
5. In return for filling the bounty, I will send you back you motherboard with any accessories (if any) that you sent with it along with your new designed armor.
*Bounties are limited to 1 per motherboard and awarded on a first come first awarded basis.
**The motherboard doesn't need to be functional, it just needs to not have anything broken off it, such as heatsinks for VRMs or missing PCI slots.