Motherboard Bounty Program
So you have a motherboard that you REALLY want an armor for but it just hasn't been made yet? Well, there is a possible solution - The Bounty Program. I'm placing bounties on motherboards and you can help.
Here's how it works:
1. Check this document to see which motherboards have open bounties and which have been claimed.
2. Email me with what boards(s) you're claiming a bounty for and wait for me to respond with a confirmation*. My contact info is at the bottom of this page.
3. Send your motherboard to me including a declaration of the condition** of the board. A shipping address will be provided with the confirmation email.
4. After receiving your motherboard, it will take 10+ business days to measure, design, test, revise, more testing, and finalize your armor.
5. In return for filling the bounty, I will send you back you motherboard with any accessories (if any) that you sent with it along with your new custom designed limited edition*** armor.
*Bounties are limited to 1 per motherboard and awarded on a first come first awarded basis.
**The motherboard doesn't need to be functional, it just needs to not have anything broken off it, such as heatsinks for VRMs or missing PCI slots.
*** The armor itself will not be limited edition, but the design etched into will be limited to 5 pieces, with the Bounty provider getting #1 of 5 with their bounty awards. The other 4 pieces will go in the shop. After the 5 pieces are sold, the design will be retired and not released again.